Some of the media hits about Pittsburgh’s recently awarded Bronze Bike-Friendly Community Status
- Pittsburgh gets nod for being bike-friendly Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Pittsburgh earns national status as ‘bike-friendly’ Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
- Helping Pittsburghers Kick Their Car Habit StreetsBlog
- Pittsburgh named “most livable” and “bike friendly” in one go! Pop City
- Pittsburgh: Bicycle-Friendly WDUQ
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership.....
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.