Yesterday was a day filled with sadness and outrage after Pittsburghers learned of the untimely death of James Price on Penn Ave in Point Breeze. A speeding, hit-and-run driver claimed his life at 5am while he was out on his workout routine.
More details have emerged about his life, his family, and his remarkable story of riding his bike to help lose 100lbs in his battle with diabetes.
Below is the coverage.
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: A bicyclist’s hit-and-run death brings sadness and outrage
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: Pittsburgh hit-and-run crash kills bicyclist
- KDKA: Bicyclist killed in Point Breeze hit and run
- WTAE: Bicyclist killed in hit and run crash along Penn Avenue
- WPXI: Mother of bicyclist killed by hit-and-run driver makes tearful plea
There will be a memorial in the near future. To stay up to date or join a conversation, please see the topic about this on our messageboard.
Police are still on the look out for a white car with front end damage. If you have information on the suspect, please call homicide detectives at 412-323-7800.
One Response to “Media coverage of the James Price Hit and Run Fatality”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.