- Gov. Corbett promises Transportation funding, while keeping a gas tax hike on the table
- A new study finds that Minneapolis’ bike share customers spend “an average of $7 to $14…per Nice Ride trip on shopping, dining and entertainment at local businesses, totaling $150,000 over the season.”
- British National Health Experts agree: bike riding less risky than couch sitting.
- Sharrows are not a bike plan.
- Pennsylvania’s Rep.Bill Schuster (R) will lead the powerful House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee. Here is a look at his active transportation record.
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.