Be sure to check out these incredible sculptures made from bike chain
- Another study showing that cyclists and pedestrians spend more locally. Less per trip, but with more trips
- Northsiders are hoping that the gateway to their neighborhood changes from auto-domination to a bike and ped friendly design
- A feel good story about a local man who gives bikes to needy kids
- Pittsburgh’s Downtown retail boosting plan, which includes physically separated cycletracks, gets some national attention
- Polish Hill does not want to be seen as a short cut
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership.....
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.