The Pedal for Pints program is back again at Over the Bar Bicycle Cafe for the 2013 National Bike Challenge! Now you can join the challenge and pedal for medals and (free) pints at OTB.
Some quick “Rules”…
- Join the free challenge at NationalBikeChallenge.org
- EVERY bike trip counts for points, be it for recreation, transportation or fitness
- All riders of any age can win up to 5 free drinks, be them alcoholic or non!
- Riders are rewarded with 1 drink per medal they earn!
- 1 drink redeemable per visit
- Program runs through the entire challenge – May 1 to Sept 30
- Riders who win all 5 medals can enter their cards in the grand finale raffle drawing
- The free cards can be picked up at OTB Bicycle Cafe
- Riders must drink responsibly
Big thanks to OTB Bicycle Cafe for sponsoring our Pittsburgh riders and being the Official Headquarters of Pittsburgh’s effort in the 2013 National Bike Challenge!
Officially kicking off on May 1 and ending September 30, this free and friendly competition encourages people throughout the Pittsburgh region to get out and ride, whether as daily commuters, weekend warriors, or somewhere in between.
2 responses to “Pedal for Pints at Over the Bar Bicycle Cafe: Join the National Bike Challenge”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.