Tickets for BikeFest and PedalPGH Now on Sale!
BikeFest Party – A Fundraiser for BikePGH
Get yourself right into the party when you buy your tickets in advance.
- When: Friday, August 9
- VIP Event: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Main Event: 8:00pm-12:00am
- Where: Pittsburgh Opera, 2425 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 [map] (Ride a bike! There will be tons of indoor bike parking.)
- Why: To raise funds for BikePGH’s advocacy efforts (and to have a great time doing it!)
- Current BikePGH Members Save $5 off the normal Member Price if they sign up before June 16th.
PedalPGH 2013 – 20th Anniversary
On Sunday August 25th is the 20th Anniversary of PedalPGH. Choose from one of three great rides around Pittsburgh including our beginner-friendly Family Ride, the 25 mile Highmark City Tour, or the 62 mile PJ Dick, Trumbull and Lindy Paving Metric Century. Riders will have fully marked courses that show off some of the City’s best bicycle friendly roads, scenic views, and of course bike lanes. Full service rest stops along each of the routes will provide riders with gourmet snacks from our partner Whole Foods Market.
When wrapping up your ride don’t forget to pick up your commemorative 20th Anniversary PedalPGH T-Shirt, enjoy great music and food, and check out the cycling expo.
Current BikePGH Members save an additional $5 off the normal Member Price if they sign up before June 16th.
By registering for PedalPGH and/or BikeFest your contribution goes directly to funding safer streets for people who walk and bike in Pittsburgh.
One response to “PedalPGH and BikeFest Registration is Open”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.