← Back to Forums
Due to the weather and road conditions, we decided that it would be in the best interest of everyone’s safety to cancel tonight’s ride.
Have a good weekend and stay warm!
none of them have manly enough beards to ride in this.
Wow I just checked the board on my way out the door. Thanks for saving me a trip.
yeah it is really cold even right now. i think the windchill would have done me in.
PS – do you think it could be rescheduled for next week? next week is the week off, right?
I miss riding with the flock
Leap Flock Day! The last time we had one of those, I was not dressed (snicker) to ride in sub-freezing cold.
Next Friday is the last Friday of the month, which has historically been the day of a different ride.
Leap flock day happens on the 3rd Friday of a month when there are 5 Fridays in a month. This year there are leap flock days in April, July, September, and December.
D’oh. I’m still looking at a 2010 calendar. Carry on. Whatever, I’ll ride!
Ah sorry. What is next week and why have i never learned what rides occur when?
i think they’re referring to “the ride that shall not be named” ::cough cough critical mass cough::
Next Friday would be critical mass, I think…However, I wouldn’t be opposed to some sort of ride if the weather finally cooperates.
You guys are all wimps. I showed up, waited around for 20 minutes, and then also wimped out and had a one man snow flock home.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login.
Sign up for our newsletter