Where to report specific problems?

Tagged: , ,

← Back to Forums


I was on the river trail by the 31st Street Bridge a few days ago and saw a tree down. It was possible to get by, but the trail was narrowed considerably.

Where should problems like this be reported? In-city maybe 311, but what if you don’t know which of 130-some municipalities you’re in?

Maybe we should have a forum right here so we can get them passed along to whomever, as well as alert others?

← Back to Forums

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login.