Spring cleaning: lots of bike stuff for sale/grabs
Spring showed up for a second, so I’m cleaning out my closet like Eminem.
Everything is OBO. I’d prefer if you could pick up from my place (Southside)
but if you’re actually buying something I could meet somewhere. PM or email
* Lake winter MTB shoes, size 43 (US men’s 9): $120
Lake’s awesomely warm winter MTB shoes from a few years ago (2009?). They look
Lightly ridden until I decided they just didn’t fit me quite right. In
original box (w/ half of the original packet of Nikwax) but missing the little
wrench for installing the spikes; hopefully you want to run spikes because
they’re already installed. These normally sell for like $250-$280.
* Sette Epic MTB shoes, size 42 (US men’s 8.5): $40
Only a few months old (didn’t fit that well). Light mud & imprint from cleat
installation. No box but comes with spikes & wrench. Originally ~$85.
* Three-drawer craftsman metal toolbox: $10
Old Craftsman 3-drawer toolbox. In good condition, plus it’s a Craftsman so
you can always return it. Awesome “Cyclocrossworld.com” sticker on top
* Maxxis Overdrive 26×1.76 tires; almost brand new w/ tubes (x2): $10 for the pair
Barely used commuter tires. Turns out I commute off-road more than I thought
* Velocity 700c black 32-hole Deep-V rim: $10
Own a piece of Pittsburgh cycling history! This rim was once ridden by Tetris
“The Jens Voigt of Pittsburg” Bastard. Full disclosure: from a crashed wheel
but is in good shape (I would ride it). Bought it so a friend could rebuild
their wheel but they never got around to it.
Misc. half-way parts bin, $10 each OBO:
* Shimano Alivio triple MTB cranks, 175mm (FC-M410/411)
* Shimano Tiagra 9-speed long-cage(?) rear derailleur (RD-4400)
* Shimano Tiagra front derailleur (FD-4403)
* Shimano 9 speed MTB cassette, 11-34t PowerGlide
Bargain bin, Free OBO
* Shimano Ultregra right (rear) STI lever; needs rebuilt (ST-6501) w/ extra hood
* A whole bunch of 1 1/8″ stems, mix of 26.0 & 25.4
* 1″ theaded to 1 1/8″ threadless adapters
* Old Sigma cycle computer
* Tektro V-brakes w/o pads (x2)
* No-name V-brake w/ pad
* ShimanoV-brake w/ pad
* Ascent mini bar ends
* Black & white camo BMX saddle
* Short chopped Nashbar MTB 25.4 flat bars, black
* Nashbar drop bars, 26.0 x 46 (outside to outside), black
* Rear fender (cheap kind that goes around the seatpost), no quick release
* Cheap black plastic toe cages (medium size?)
* Worn metal toe cages & single black nylon straps.
* Cheap plastic bottle cage
* Aluminum bottle cage, annodized purple but spray painted black (flaking off)
* Aluminum bottle cage, black
* Aluminum bottle cage, silver (x2)
* Bike cleaning brushes w/ Park ditty bag
* Vittoria Zaffiro 700×23 tires, yellow; used but still some life left (x2)
* Small plastic tool box
actaully, where do you live, ill take a good bit of that free stuff.
How big (roughly) is that toolbox? I am probably interested…..
Rim is gone. I also forgot to list:
* Chrome Kremlin messenger bag, black. $10
This is the huge Chrome messenger bag. Worn for years and severely beaten on. Lining is cracking under flap fold & top of shoulder strap starting to fray. But still handy if you have to carry a copy box or 10 gallons of milk or something.
Crafstman tool box is ~20″ L x 12″ H x 8″ deep. The plastic tool box is smaller: ~16″x8″x8″
bummer i missed the tool box, I may be down for some of your odds and ends, tires bars, derailleurs etc. lets hang.
Well, everything’s gone except the shoes & the messenger bag. Where are all the mountain bikers with size 8.5-9 feet / people who need to carry a lot of stuff on their back?
That’s funny you still had that rim laying around.
I’d like to try on those shoes Dave I’ll have to give you a call.
I know right? I got that rim from you like what… 4 years ago? Give me a call about the shoes, I still have both pairs left.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login.