Bike Pittsburgh needs your support. We are doing great things to make bicycling a more viable transportation and form of recreation in this city and we want you to be a part of our exciting organization! We can’t continue expanding biking opportunities throughout the city, and growing/networking the bicycling community without your help. If you ride a bike in and around Pittsburgh for any reason – to get to work, if you use it at work, to run errands, to recreate – become a member of Bike Pittsburgh today! MEMBERS GET DISCOUNTS AT LOTS OF LOCAL BIKE SHOPS! Check out our website for more details.
Some highlights of our accomplishments:
1) Installed bike racks throughout Pittsburgh with Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership
2) Partnering with Free Ride recycle-a-bike to get more people on more bikes more often
3) Worked with maphub.org to map bike routes and bike accidents
4) Working with Port Authority to improve and expand the Rack n Roll program that will be rolling out in the coming months
5) Worked with Port Authority to get permission to bring bikes on the Monongahela Incline
6) Working with City Planning and various City Council members to make the city more bike-friendly
7) Coordinators of BikeFest for two years running
8) Corrdinators of Bike to Work Week locally for 5 years!
9) Edit monthly eNewsletters, quarterly print newsletters, and Action Alerts to keep bicyclists up-to-date on everything important to biking in and around Pittsburgh.
In the next year we plan on coming out with the city’s first handheld commuter-oriented bike map! We need your help to make this happen, though. Become a member today!
BECOME A BIKEFEST SPONSOR!
Help us make BikeFest one of the most amazing events in Pittsburgh this summer. We want to try to keep as many events as possible FREE to the public. In order to keep it free, Bike Pittsburgh needs financial support to offset our costs. Any money generated over and above our BikeFest costs will go directly towards supporting our important work on the behalf of all local bicyclists. If you’re not yet a member, please join today. If you are a member and would like to be an individual sponsor of BikeFest, please click here to find out more about our sponsor levels. We also want to do a Member Challenge ala NPR at the BikeFest party. We already have over $200 lined up for this, but need to grow it to $2,000 to “unlock” when we get get enough people to join during the event.
If your company wishes to learn more about our corporate sponsorship package please email us at email@example.com masterbation teencalls teen casting movieteen thumbs movietgp moviethe of the making left behind movie seriesmovie the xxxthe movie transportermovies tiava Mapamerican animated pornamerican porno dadporn dreamers day americandaydreams american pornoamerican payments express pornoporn american freeporn and hardcore americanamerican contestant porno idol Map