- Study finds link between biking to school and concentration in class
- The South Side wants to make sure the neighborhood is a “Mega trail town” in time for the opening of the Great Allegheny Passage. They got some press in the Post-Gazette and the Trib
- The East Bay Bicycle Coalition is working with the Alameda police to absolve tickets bicyclists get for breaking the law…if the offender takes a bike safety class. The police also hand out free ice cream coupons for good behavior
- Uruguay’s bikes for guns program
- The Mon-Fayette Boondoggle…err Expressway turns 40. Yep 40.
- Aspen, CO to vote on the “Idaho Stop”
- 4 quirky ideas to revolutionize bike share
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bike-pgh.org/membership