Part one of a two part interview with Boston’s Bike-Ped Coordinator, Nicole Freedman on improving the “worst cycling city in the country”
- $30M equals one mile of road widening or 600 miles of quality bike lanes.
- A fascinating history of Kittie Knox, a woman who dared to challenge the League of American Wheelman’s “color bar” in 1895
- Urban Velo provides the legal answers to the question: The other day I was nearly doored by a driver. When I stopped the driver said that I should be paying more attention. What’s up with that?
- Free Ride Recycle-a-Bike posted their 2013 Adult Class Schedule
- Bicycling Magazine covers what to do if you get a ticket while riding in two parts (1) and (2)
- Volvo has a new technology to detect bicyclists
Not a member of BikePGH? Join today! We need you to add your voice! Bike Pittsburgh works to protect cyclist’s rights and promote the vision of making Pittsburgh a safer and more enjoyable place to live and to ride. For more info, check out: www.bikepgh.org/membership.....
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.