BikePGH’s 8th Annual Women & Non-Binary Bike Summit
Join us at this fun, one-day virtual event featuring workshops on bicycle adventures, bike maintenance, yoga, and skill-building activities to boost bicyclists’ confidence.
Bike Pittsburgh’s 8th Annual Women and Non-Binary Bike Summit will be held on Saturday, June 26th, 2021. Stay tuned for more details!
Our goal is to empower cis and trans women, non-binary, genderqueer, agender and gender variant people of all ages and abilities to feel comfortable and confident riding bikes around the city. Together, we can learn from and uplift each other to build a more connected and inclusive bicycling community.
Date: Saturday, June 26th
Time: 9:00am-12:30pm (Live sessions will be recorded if you cannot make that time)
- 9:00am – 10:00am Keynote Panel
- 10:15am – 11:15am Session 1
- 11:30am – 12:30pm Session 2
Afternoon Activities: TBD
- Free Registration – Don’t let the cost of registration keep you from joining us!
- $10 Registration – Ticket proceeds will go towards BikePGH’s Women & Non-Binary program and help fund free Summit registrations.
- $20 Registration + BikePGH Membership – Includes event registration and a BikePGH Membership